Selling through Social Media [Infographic]
InsideView‘s new infographic shows how effective social media marketing has become for B2B. I would have liked to have seen some statistics for Pinterest , YouTube and Google+
The bottom line shows that companies that are using social and blogging platforms are generating more leads and more sales. Here are just a few of amazing stats:
B2B Social Media Tweetable Stats
- 67% more leads per month for companies with an active blog.
- IBM reported a 400% increase in sales tied to social selling.
- 90% of B2B companies reported using Facebook.
- 53% of B2B companies reported using Twitter.
- 47% of B2B companies reported using LinkedIn.
- 33% of B2B companies reported using a blog.
Where has Social Media worked for you? Share your experiences in the comments below