With the increase in purchases of Apple products and the regular lauch of new technologies there’s no question Apple will influence many aspects of your modern life. This handy Infographic depics which works best where?
Created with Fast Company
After visiting your website, making a purchase, or stumbling across your company’s blog, a customer has signed up to receive email from you. For a marketer, this is the most fragile, difficult relationship to maintain: email engagement. One wrong step can end in tragedy with your electronic correspondence in the spam folder. Look at this infographic below to find out how to avoid this tragic fate when sending your emails to the masses.
Created by Litmus
How are you using email?
Currently, 49 percent — or nearly half — of surveyed consumers learn about food through social networks, and 9 percent have downloaded a mobile food app in the past year. From tweeting about the delectable belgian waffle they just ate and discovering recipes on image-centric cooking blogs to checking into the hottest new restaurants, more food-obsessed people are turning to social media to help satiate their cravings.
Created by Flowtown.
The rise of Facebook, Twitter and other social networks has accelerated the growth of YouTube as it enables discovery and sharing of online video.
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook
- Over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute
- 100 million people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc) every week
- An auto-shared tweet results in 6 new youtube.com sessions on average
- There are 500 tweets per minute containing a YouTube link
- Millions of subscriptions to YouTube happen each day. (Subscriptions allow you to connect with someone you’re interested in — whether it’s a friend, or the NBA — and keep up on their activity on the site)
- More than 50% of videos on YouTube have been rated or include comments from the community
- Millions of videos are favorited every day
What about you?
How do you use YouTube and video in your marketing?
Has social media opened up global opportunities for you? What is the most exciting and inspiring business or personal event or connection that has been instigated by social media?
Look forward to hearing your stories.
The economy of Africa consists of the trade, industry, agriculture, and human resources. As of 2006, approximately 922 million peoplewere living in 54 different countries. Africa is a resource-rich continent but many African people are poor. Recent growth has been due to growth in sales in commodities, services, and manufacturing.Africa is by far the world’s second poorest inhabited continent, second only to Asia in the number of poor people. Though parts of the continent have made significant gains over the last few years. In recent years, African countries consist of the fastest growing economies in the world.