B2B Marketers Prefer Twitter To Facebook, 85% To 81% [INFOGRAPHIC]
The top 3 goals of B2B marketers, as depicted in the infographic below, are brand awareness, lead generation, and customer acquisition. Twitter is definitely a powerful tool to accomplish all three.
(Source: LinkedIn Marketing Solutions)
Social Selling Anatomy Of A B2B Decision Maker
Taken from MarketingThink a blog by Gerry Moran
Social Selling Anatomy Of A B2B Decision Maker.
Selling through Social Media [Infographic]
InsideView‘s new infographic shows how effective social media marketing has become for B2B. I would have liked to have seen some statistics for Pinterest , YouTube and Google+
The bottom line shows that companies that are using social and blogging platforms are generating more leads and more sales. Here are just a few of amazing stats:
B2B Social Media Tweetable Stats
- 67% more leads per month for companies with an active blog.
- IBM reported a 400% increase in sales tied to social selling.
- 90% of B2B companies reported using Facebook.
- 53% of B2B companies reported using Twitter.
- 47% of B2B companies reported using LinkedIn.
- 33% of B2B companies reported using a blog.
Where has Social Media worked for you? Share your experiences in the comments below
What Makes a Perfect B2B Blog Post? [Infographic]
Mark’s first official kick-ass infographic:
From the Grande Guide to B2B Blogging
Original Post Social Media Today
B2B Lead Generation [Infographic]
Generate More Leads with B2B Social Media
Inside View created this awesome infographic that pulling together many statistics, ideas and examples about using social media to help drive leads and sales for B2B companies. You can look through the stats yourself, but here are some to consider:
- 61% of US Marketers Use Social Media to Increase Lead Gen
- IBM saw an Increase of 400% in Sales in a Social Selling Pilot Program
- 55% of Buyers Search for Information on Social Media
- 75% of Buyers Likely to Use Social Media in the Purchase Process